About our Full Print Shirts
- We use polyester athletic shirts for our Full Print Shirts. (Thin, stretchy and soft)
- The image you want printed will be printed on both sides.
- Use images that have an 8x10 aspect ratio. For best quality, find an image or make a graphic that has at least 200DPI.
- You can check the DPI of an image by right clicking the image, selecting "properties", then selecting "details."
Recommended Customization Methods
- Downloading one of our "Ready For Use Designs" and using the JPEG files on the GetRECt Store.
- Selecting a PNG and background combo on the GetRECt Store to become a Full Print Shirt.
- Using Google or another search engine to find a correctly sized and high DPI JPEG image.
- Using Gimp and designing a 1000x1250 design. Be sure to set the DPI of your project to at least 200DPI and export as a JPEG.