GetRECT and the Oklahoma Hearthstone Alliance are bringing you the first official Hearthstone event at 5:30 p.m. on Friday, Dec. 1 at Penn Square Mall Microsoft Store.
This is a FREE event. Registrations ENDS at 5 p.m., and the tournament will begin at 5:30 p.m.
1. Failure to abide by the terms and conditions outlined here may result in penalties including but not limited to:
- Forfeiture of matches
- Loss of bans during matches
- Surrendering the remainder of the tournament without refund
- Ban from GetRECt events
Any situations not explicitly outlined here or ambiguities in ruling are subject to the discretion of tournament officials.
2. Every player must submit three Hearthstone decks of unique classes as part of entry. These are the decks that the player will use throughout the tournament.
3. All players will be told what classes every other player has submitted.
4. For Conquest format, matches are Best-of-5. The first player to win 3 games wins the match.
-A player must win a game with each of their three decks to win the match.
-When a player wins a game, the deck used by the winning player cannot be used for the remainder of the match.
-The losing player can keep the same deck used or switch to a different one of their choice.
-Players will know what classes their opponent has available, but they won’t know which class is picked until both players have picked.
Prizes and Raffles TBD and provided by GetRECt and Microsoft.